Verbrec (formerly LogiCamms) is an engineering services company that was founded in 1988. Over the years, the company had grown and acquired multiple businesses that operated under siloed brands. The company’s branding had not kept pace with its growth. The mixed brands were outdated and did not accurately reflect the company’s current identity.
The company decided to rebrand into a branded house:
- Update the company’s visual identity and in-market position
- Communicate the company’s values and mission
- Position the company as a leader in the engineering services industry
Our team conducted in-depth research to understand the company’s target audience and its needs. Based on this research, the team developed a new brand message that was current, relatable, and reflective of the company’s values.
The new brand identity was designed to be simple and memorable. The color scheme was chosen to be bold and eye-catching. The typography was chosen to be clear and easy to read.
The new brand identity was rolled out nationally and internationally across the company’s website, offices, marketing materials, and employee uniforms.
The new brand message was well-received by customers and employees alike.
If you are considering rebranding your company, we would recommend working with a team of experts who can help you develop a brand identity that is effective and memorable. The rebranding of Verbrec is a great example of how a well-executed rebranding project can help a company achieve its goals.
Here are some additional details about the challenges and solutions that were involved in this project:
- One of the biggest challenges was to create a brand identity that was both modern and reflective of the company’s evolution and values. The team worked hard to find a balance between these two elements.
- Another challenge was to roll out the new brand identity across all of the company’s channels. This required careful planning and coordination.
- The company also faced the challenge of communicating the rebranding to its employees and customers. The team developed a communication plan that ensured that everyone was aware of the changes and why they were being made.
Overall, the rebranding of Verbrec was a success. The new brand identity has helped the company to position itself as a leader in the engineering services industry.